BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Mii Music~

Friday, November 11, 2011

Long time no post le ....
Now im staying with my bf at kucai lama~
but everyday wait him finish work really very tired
but i love him so i wait..
i really scare he leave me 1 day
i really cant let him go,,,
cause he is the only 1 love him so much
now i also waiting him gak.......
eh not everyone cant wait untill 6 am leh
nowday i not scare cause he tread me so good~
and that day at music city im so happy he said to me
'Bii u are the gf i love the most" and 'dont leave me"
so happy
this few day i have head pain...
but i dint care la lazy to eat ubat.....i miss my fren so much but i choose to live kucai,
is my desition so i cant blame they dint come find me.....
this few day alone at house.....quite scary no ppl with me...
i scare alone! i scare to be alone!
i wish they could faster came back....no one know im scare of dark when im alone :(
i hope this bf is my forever i lazy to change bf le....hope he know what im thinking la~

0 comments: